Denied SiriMiSe's Punishment Appeal

Discussion in 'Denied Appeals' started by SiriMiSe, Aug 16, 2022.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SiriMiSe

SiriMiSe New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    In Game Name:
    My ign is SiriMiSe
    What version were you on (1.7.10, 1.8.9, 1.9 etc):
    I was on 1.7.10
    Server:
    I was on the kitmap
    Punished For:
    I got punished for the reason 2A i dont know rly what is this.
    Punished By:
    By the anticheat (console).
    Guilty:
    I dont think soo cuz i wasnt even fighting i was in my base fixing something and i just get banned its happening 2-time to me first time they told me is the anti cheat problem.
    Proof:
    I dont have a video or something like this cuz my pc can't hold it belive me ill never cheat because I know the consequences and also cold is one of my favourite servers and i know if i cheat ill get banned 1 or other way soo thats the main reason.
    Why do you think you should be unpunished:
    Cuz i dont have where other to play all my friends are playing here and like i like this server the most from the other kitmap/hcf servers cuz the kitmap have funny partner items and not only that the kb and everything also we are pushing the f top and i know some staff members and they are responding and paying atention to me so i know in this server if something happend I can complain and someone will pay attention and help.

2. Ace5pades

Ace5pades VIP
    VIP

Ratings:
    +20 / 7
    Appeal Denied

You were asking staff to check your appeal.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • About Us

ColdNetwork is an online Minecraft: Java Edition network. We are constantly working on Improvements to ensure the best experience for our Players. This is the only official website for ColdNetwork.
  • © 2022 ColdNetwork

• Visit Our Store

In-game items and perks can be purchased on our online store to help improve your gameplay. Thanks for the support!

Store